Thursday, August 13, 2009

differences

the difference between me and you (any other pple that offended me before and up till today i havent forgive u)

i have an education no matter is it a private or a govt education

i'm a undergrad.

what are u?

i am a future banker/ investor/ business owner

what are u?

if u are nothing, den u better not cross my life again

if not i will destroy u. like how the rich are playing with their offenders.

my life path is clear enough for me to see and i'm working hard towards it

alot of pple and results show i can make it one day

if u offended me before, either u seek my forgiveness or pray that u never meet me again

but base on my age now that i already have so much contacts

in the future.. tracing people should not be hard for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home